ادارة المنتدي
منتديات الشاعر لطفي الياسيني
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا
ادارة المنتدي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

لطفي الياسني ،منتدى لطفي الياسيني شاعر المقاومة الفلسطينية

الرئيسيةبحـثدخولالتسجيل
المواضيع الأخيرةمنتدى لطفي الياسينيالاخوة والاخوات الأعزاء .... السيدة الفاضلة شريكة حياة ورفيقة درب زوجة الفقيد لواء الشرطة الحقوقي حميد عثمان سبع القيسي الذي توفاه الله أثر أصابته بجلطة دماغية الكريمة واولادهما الاحباء... الاكارم وعائلاتهم الكريمة ,, المحترمون ,, .Love is Born on Christmas Morn and We Can Be Born Again I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 13:50 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسيني ابراج اليوم ابراج الغد تفسير الاحلام مقالات عن الابراج حظك اليوم حظك اليوم مع الابراج الحب أن أحبك ألف مرة ، وفي كل مرة أشعر أني أحبك لأول مرة - نزار قباني - توقعات الابراج وحظك اليوم الثلاثاء, 27 كانون الاول 2022 برج الحمل من 21 مارس إلى 20 إبريلLove is Born on Christmas Morn and We Can Be Born Again I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:30 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيهل وافقت إيران على تدمير قوتها النووية؟! : سعد السامرائيLove is Born on Christmas Morn and We Can Be Born Again I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:29 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيالعراق يوقّع اتفاقية مع أمريكا لشراء ٤١ طائرة حربيةLove is Born on Christmas Morn and We Can Be Born Again I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:21 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجريدة بوابة دمشقLove is Born on Christmas Morn and We Can Be Born Again I_icon_minitimeأمس في 22:05 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسيني أكلت يوم أكل الثور الأبيض / شعر لطفي الياسينيLove is Born on Christmas Morn and We Can Be Born Again I_icon_minitimeأمس في 20:12 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيكيف تفكك مجتمعا ما وتدمر حاضره ومستقبله؟ : علي الكاشLove is Born on Christmas Morn and We Can Be Born Again I_icon_minitimeأمس في 20:11 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجريدة بوابة دمشقLove is Born on Christmas Morn and We Can Be Born Again I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 17 أبريل 2024 - 22:50 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجمعة مباركة على الجميعLove is Born on Christmas Morn and We Can Be Born Again I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 17 أبريل 2024 - 19:56 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسيني ابراج اليوم ابراج الغد تفسير الاحلام مقالات عن الابراج حظك اليوم حظك اليوم مع الابراج الحب أن أحبك ألف مرة ، وفي كل مرة أشعر أني أحبك لأول مرة - نزار قباني - توقعات الابراج وحظك اليوم الثلاثاء, 27 كانون الاول 2022 برج الحمل من 21 مارس إلى 20 إبريلLove is Born on Christmas Morn and We Can Be Born Again I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 17 أبريل 2024 - 19:54 من طرف

أختر لغة المنتدى من هنا

Love is Born on Christmas Morn and We Can Be Born Again

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
حناني ميــــــا
حناني ميــــــا

الإدارة العامة
الإدارة العامة
معلومات إضافية
الأوسمة : كاتب مميز
Love is Born on Christmas Morn and We Can Be Born Again Bookwo11
ذكر
المشاركات المشاركات : 23318
نقاط نقاط : 210120
التقييم التقييم : 15
العمر : 81

Love is Born on Christmas Morn and We Can Be Born Again Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Love is Born on Christmas Morn and We Can Be Born Again   Love is Born on Christmas Morn and We Can Be Born Again I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 25 ديسمبر 2013 - 20:43

On the day called Christ-Mass, the whole world pauses - at a manger, a crib, a crèche - before a baby. The Nativity of the Lord touches every man, woman and child. The world is presented with the Christian proclamation that the Word became flesh and dwelt among us. We are invited to be begin anew. Love is born on Christmas Morn and the whole world can be Born Again.

Love is Born on Christmas Morn and We Can Be Born Again Dec24_11

اقتباس :
CHESAPEAKE, VA (Catholic Online): The world pauses at a crèche and ponders the mystery. Love is born. The whole world is offered the gift of being born again, of becoming children of God.

This year my wife and I will travel to our oldest daughter's house in Richmond. In her graciousness and hospitable love, she is hosting the family. Most of our adult children will be there. Our oldest son, his wife and two of our six grandchildren will come from the West Coast for New Years Eve.

Things grow simpler as I age. I think that is one of the many graces of aging, it clears away the clutter. The older I get the more I love Christmas, the real Christmas, the Feast of Love Incarnate, in all of its implications and promise.

I rejoice to be alive in this new missionary age of the Catholic Church. I draw encouragement from the fact that in an age which seems to have lost the gift of faith, and with it the ability to perceive mystery, the Feast of the Nativity of the Lord Jesus still captures such attention and evokes such a response.

But it does - precisely because of what it truly means.

The hunger and thirst for love is still present, in the heart of every single man and woman, even if hidden or denied. We simply cannot live without love. Blessed John Paul wrote in his first encyclical letter: Man cannot live without love. He remains a being that is incomprehensible for himself, his life is senseless, if love is not revealed to him, if he does not encounter love, if he does not experience it and make it his own, if he does not participate intimately in it.

What Augustine called the restless heart beats in every chest and opens all men and women to eternity. The hunger and thirst so evident among the men and women of this moment discloses a pattern for our evangelistic work in this new missionary age. We are not called to wag our fingers but to open our arms.

We should have as a driving passion of our life that all men and women receive the greatest gift, the child born in the manger. This year I am moved by the astonishing fact that the Second Person of the Blessed Trinity, the Word through whom the entire universe was made, chose to come among us as a child, a baby.

The Almighty God became vulnerable, even dependent in a sense, revealing the depth of His love in what Pope St. Leo called the condescension of compassion:

He took the nature of a servant without stain of sin, enlarging our humanity without diminishing his divinity. He emptied himself; though invisible he made himself visible, though Creator and Lord of all things he chose to be one of us mortal men. Yet this was the condescension of compassion, not the loss of omnipotence. So He, who in the nature of God had created man, became in the nature of a servant, man himself.

I spent precious time in prayer on Christmas Eve morning. I was drawn to memories I forgot I had so close to my heart, the birth of each of our five grown children. One paramount experience came from the recesses of those memories I did not know I still had. It gripped me in the place which the Bible calls the heart, the seat of decision and emotion.

I remember being stunned by how new they were. I marveled at their new little fingers, the newness and tenderness of their skin, and the crystal clarity of color in those wondrous eyes! I recalled the experience of love so evident in their vulnerability. It came back to me, and I wept. I recalled the words of Jesus about becoming children:

And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them, and said, "Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me. (Matt. 18: 2-5)

Every Christmas we are reminded that we can begin again. The crèche where heaven came to earth is a promise. The Gospels proclaimed at the Vigil and the Midnight Mass of Christmas root the Nativity of the Lord, in the family history and lineage of David and tell the story of the Birth of the Savior.

They remind us that all of the aspirations, hopes, prophecies and promises of the Old Testament are fulfilled in the birth of this Child, the One named Jesus; born of the Virgin whose name was Mary. The Mass of Christmas day uses the Gospel of St. John to unpack the deep mystery in these words:

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God; all things were made through Him and without Him was not anything made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it.. AND THE WORD BECAME FLESH AND DWELT AMONG US (John 1)

Johns' Gospel contains the mature reflection of the early Church on the significance of what we celebrate on Christmas. The words rendered in English dwelt among us can be literally translated - He pitched His tent among us. The God of the whole universe who dwelt in inaccessible light, whom no man had ever seen and lived, became a man. He became a vulnerable baby. He became one of us, and made His home with us. He continues to live with us as we live our life in Him.

St. Paul, writing to the Christians in Corinth told them that in Jesus the Christ, God has given us all His greatest YES: As God is faithful, our word to you is not yes and no. For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was proclaimed to you by us, Silvanus and Timothy and me, was not yes and no, but YES has been in him. For however many are the promises of God, their Yes is in him; therefore, the Amen from us also goes through him to God for glory. (2 Corinthians 1:18-20)

The Eternal Word entered time and opened it to eternity.

The YES of God is now given to the whole world in this newborn King. Love is born on Christmas Morn and in Him the world can begin again. God is more than an idea; more than the summit of all the aspirations of the human heart. He is more than a first mover who got it all started and remains distant. God can be known and wants to be in communion with us. He gives Himself to us. He became a child and invites us to do the same; to be born again.

God is love, wrote the beloved Apostle John. (1 John 4:7-9) Love gives Himself away to the beloved and the beloved is transformed. God so loved the world He created out of love - that when it became separated from His Love through sin, He did not stop loving. The all - powerful God who made both heaven and earth became a vulnerable baby and chose to give Himself to His creation in order to create it anew. He sent the Incarnate Word, His Son, through whom He made the universe, as a helpless, dependent and vulnerable child.

He became like us, so that we can become like Him. As sons and daughters in the Son, we can live for eternity in an intimate communion of love in, through and with Him. The separation between the entire human race and the One who fashioned us for Himself has now been bridged. This Child whom we adore is our Redeemer, Our Savior, and Our Deliverer. He is the first born of a new creation. We are born again in Him.

On the day called Christ-Mass, the whole world pauses - at a manger, a crib, a crèche. The Nativity of the Lord touches every man, woman and child. The world is presented with the Christian proclamation that the Word became flesh and dwelt among us. The whole world is invited to be begin anew. Love is born on Christmas Morn and the whole world can be Born Again in Him.

Let me conclude with words of invitation from one of the early Fathers of the Church:

What came about in bodily form in Mary, the fullness of the godhead shining through Christ in the Blessed Virgin, takes place in a similar way in every soul that has been made pure. The Lord does not come in bodily form, for ´we no longer know Christ according to the flesh´, but He dwells in us spiritually and the Father takes up His abode with Him, the Gospel tells us. In this way the child Jesus is born in each of us. (St. Gregory of Nyssa)

Merry Christmas! Celebrate, laugh, love and share the Good News.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
لطفي الياسيني
لطفي الياسيني

أمير المقاومين

أمير المقاومين
معلومات إضافية
الأوسمة : شاعر متميز
فلسطين
Love is Born on Christmas Morn and We Can Be Born Again Pi-ca-10
ذكر
المشاركات المشاركات : 78457
نقاط نقاط : 699496
التقييم التقييم : 313
العمر : 118

Love is Born on Christmas Morn and We Can Be Born Again Empty
https://yassini.yoo7.com
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Love is Born on Christmas Morn and We Can Be Born Again   Love is Born on Christmas Morn and We Can Be Born Again I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 25 ديسمبر 2013 - 22:21

تحية الاسلام
جزاكم الله خيرا وبارك الله لكم وعليكم
أزكى التحيات وأجملها..وأنداها
وأطيبها..أرسلهااليكم
بكل ود وحب وإخلاص..
تعجز الحروف أن تكتب ما يحمل قلبي
من تقدير واحترام لكم
وأن تصف ما اختلج بملء فؤادي
من ثناء واعجاب..فما أجمل
أن يكون الإنسان شمعة
تُنير دروب الحائرين..
دمتم بخير
رحم الله والدي ووالديكم
كل عام وانت الى الله اقرب
الحاج لطفي الياسيني
شهيد المسجد الاقصى المبارك الحي

اسمع نتنياهو.... ابن النورية
امك سبعة وستين مية بالمية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
«أستعرض الموضوع السابق | أستعرض الموضوع التالي»
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Dec. 27, 2017 Christmas in Mosul: Tears flow as Christians mark first celebration in 4 years Christians in Mosul, Iraq, shed tears of joy as they gathered at a church for the first time in four years to celebrate Christmas after they were delivered
» The War on Christmas > > > > > >
» The War on Christmas > >
» .* merry christmas *.
» Reuters Lebanon’s top Christian cleric urges politicians to form government 14 hrs ago Spirit of Christmas still alive as hundreds of Canadians give the gift of giving Sources: Human remains found at site of Nashville RV explosion BEIRUT (Reuters) - Leb

خدمات الموضوع
 KonuEtiketleri كلمات دليليه
 Konu Linki رابط الموضوع
 Konu BBCode BBCode
 Konu HTML Kodu HTML code
إذا وجدت وصلات لاتعمل في الموضوع او أن الموضوع [ Love is Born on Christmas Morn and We Can Be Born Again ] مخالف ,,من فضلك راسل الإدارة من هنا
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات الشاعر لطفي الياسيني :: English Forums :: General Forum-
انتقل الى: