ادارة المنتدي
منتديات الشاعر لطفي الياسيني
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا
ادارة المنتدي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

لطفي الياسني ،منتدى لطفي الياسيني شاعر المقاومة الفلسطينية

الرئيسيةبحـثدخولالتسجيل
المواضيع الأخيرةمنتدى لطفي الياسيني سلم ع غـزة اخوتـي الشجعـان / اللواء الدكتور لطفي الياسيني الشهيد الحي حارس الأقصىHours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech I_icon_minitimeأمس في 13:58 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجنود الاحتلال يغتصبون امراة حامل في مشفى الشفاء بغزة / د. لطفي الياسينيHours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech I_icon_minitimeأمس في 13:29 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجريدة المساءHours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech I_icon_minitimeأمس في 11:13 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيمحمد الضيف يدعو للزحف "الآن" نحو فلسطينHours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech I_icon_minitimeأمس في 9:25 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجريدة صباح الخيرHours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech I_icon_minitimeأمس في 8:56 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيEn muslim beder inde i kirken i Spanien A Muslim prays inside the church in Spain فبراير 22, 2024 Dette er en kirke i SpaniHours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech I_icon_minitimeأمس في 7:39 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسيني ابراج اليوم ابراج الغد تفسير الاحلام مقالات عن الابراج حظك اليوم حظك اليوم مع الابراج الحب أن أحبك ألف مرة ، وفي كل مرة أشعر أني أحبك لأول مرة - نزار قباني - توقعات الابراج وحظك اليوم الثلاثاء, 27 كانون الاول 2022 برج الحمل من 21 مارس إلى 20 إبريلHours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech I_icon_minitimeأمس في 7:37 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسيني الطيران المدني خدمة مجتمعية وسيادة وطنية : فارس الجواري* Hours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech I_icon_minitimeأمس في 7:36 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيغضب في العراق من "قرار مفاجئ".. وتذكير بـ"إضراب عام" شل البلادHours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech I_icon_minitimeأمس في 7:35 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيغضب في العراق من "قرار مفاجئ".. وتذكير بـ"إضراب عام" شل البلادHours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech I_icon_minitimeأمس في 7:35 من طرف

أختر لغة المنتدى من هنا

Hours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
حناني ميــــــا
حناني ميــــــا

الإدارة العامة
الإدارة العامة
معلومات إضافية
الأوسمة : كاتب مميز
Hours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech Bookwo11
ذكر
المشاركات المشاركات : 23266
نقاط نقاط : 209438
التقييم التقييم : 15
العمر : 81

Hours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Hours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech   Hours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 30 ديسمبر 2013 - 2:02

Hours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech Dec28_9
Pope Francis blesses a sick child as he arrives to visit the Bambino Gesù Hospital in Rome Dec. 21. (CNS/Reuters/Alessandro Bianchi)

اقتباس :
Every so often a day rolls around that seems to perfectly sum up the arc of a story, and Saturday, Dec. 21, felt like one of those days in Pope Francis' ongoing reform campaign.

To set the scene, Francis had two big appointments on his calendar Dec. 21: the pope's annual year-end address to the Roman Curia and a visit to Rome's Bambino Gesù Hospital, which specializes in the care of sick children.

Most observers assumed the speech would bring the day's drama because it loomed as a sort of "state of the union" summation of Francis' vision for overhauling a sometimes dysfunctional bureaucracy in the Vatican. The hospital swing was largely a photo-op.

In the end, however, the pope's outreach to sick and suffering children actually felt like the main event -- and would seem to reveal something about how Francis understands genuine reform.

Back in September, Francis laid out a vision of reform in his celebrated interview with Jesuit publications.

"Structural and organizational reforms are secondary -- that is, they come afterward," the pope said. "The first reform must be the attitude. Ministers of the Gospel must be people who can warm the hearts of the people, who walk through the dark night with them, who know how to dialogue and to descend themselves into their people's night, into the darkness, but without getting lost. The people of God want pastors, not clergy acting like bureaucrats or government officials."

Dec. 21 drove home how much he meant this.

Given that a cleanup operation in the Roman Curia was a large part of the mandate Francis received from the cardinals who elected him, and given the fevered speculation in Rome about what further changes might be coming, many observers were anxious to see if Francis would drop some hints in his Saturday morning speech.

In the end, there was nothing like that.

When Pope Benedict XVI delivered his first Curia speech in December 2005, it ran 5,700 words, and offered one of the most memorable rhetorical tropes of his papacy. Benedict contrasted a "hermeneutic of discontinuity and rupture" that styles the Second Vatican Council (1962-65) as a repudiation of the church's past, with a "hermeneutic of reform" that accents continuity with earlier layers of tradition. In a sense, that speech was the intellectual blueprint for his entire papacy.

Francis' speech produced a few vintage Francis sound bites, such as his warning that the Vatican must not be a "ponderous bureaucratic customs house," bent on constantly "inspecting and questioning," as well as his plea to Vatican personnel to become "conscientious objectors" to a culture of gossip.

That, however, was attitudes language, and virtually everything had been said in various ways before.

The speech was also notable for its brevity, barely 1,000 words and 15 minutes to deliver.

The visit a few hours later to Bambino Gesù offered a study in contrast. Popes have visited hospitals before, of course, including brief stops at Bambino Gesù by John XXIII, Paul VI, John Paul II and Benedict XVI. Francis stayed almost three hours, greeting scores of children and their families.

Anyone following the pope couldn't help but draw the conclusion that the hospital visit was more important to him than the speech.

The stop produced another iconic image: a shot of Francis kissing a child bald from illness and wearing a surgical mask to ward off infection. Francis offered only one paragraph of formal remarks to the children and their parents. "Thank you for your dreams and your prayers," he said, referring to a basket with notes from the children presented to him.

"Let's offer them together to Jesus," Francis said. "He knows them best of all; he knows what's in the depths of our heart. Jesus has a special connection with you children. He's always close to you."

Projecting that attitude of closeness, both human and spiritual, to suffering people clearly seemed to be Francis' priority on Dec. 21. Presumably, the pope would say that's not a distraction from the heavy lifting of curial reform; instead, it's the basis for it.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
لطفي الياسيني
لطفي الياسيني

أمير المقاومين

أمير المقاومين
معلومات إضافية
الأوسمة : شاعر متميز
فلسطين
Hours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech Pi-ca-10
ذكر
المشاركات المشاركات : 78254
نقاط نقاط : 697359
التقييم التقييم : 313
العمر : 118

https://yassini.yoo7.com
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Hours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech   Hours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 30 ديسمبر 2013 - 3:33

تحية الاسلام
جزاكم الله خيرا وبارك الله لكم وعليكم
أزكى التحيات وأجملها..وأنداها
وأطيبها..أرسلها اليكم
بكل ود وحب وإخلاص
تعجز الحروف أن تكتب ما يحمل قلبي
من تقدير واحترام لكم
وأن تصف ما يختلج بملء فؤادي
من ثناء واعجاب..فما أجمل
أن يكون الإنسان شمعة
تُنير دروب الحائرين
دمتم بخير
رحم الله والدي ووالديكم
الحاج لطفي الياسيني
شهيد المسجد الاقصى المبارك الحي
باذن الله تعالى كل عام وانتم الى الله اقرب
فاطمة لطفي الياسيني
فاطمة لطفي الياسيني

الإدارة العامة
الإدارة العامة
معلومات إضافية
الأوسمة : وسام الإداريين
فلسطين
Hours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech Pi-ca-11
انثى
المشاركات المشاركات : 1437
نقاط نقاط : 55063
التقييم التقييم : 10
العمر : 70

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Hours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech   Hours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 يناير 2014 - 8:25

Hours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech Ros

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
«أستعرض الموضوع السابق | أستعرض الموضوع التالي»
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Remembering George H. W. Bush Published 21 hours ago Last Update 15 hours ago Trump sending Air Force One to carry Georg
» Apr. 28, 2018 CDC: Ninety-eight now sick from romaine lettuce-linked E. coli
» > > صديقي يكول اني بلندن و عندي Home Sick !!! > خوية رحمة لوالديك ، أشو : > الطبيب اللي يعالجك عراقي > طبيب ا
»  The Weather Network How to watch the upcoming Super Blood Flower Moon total lunar eclipse Scott Sutherland 2021-05-24 52 Comments | AstraZeneca expiry change based on science but communication is… US coronavirus: Vaccinated Americans are celebrating the
»  Iraq security forces end hours-long siege at Kirkuk mall

خدمات الموضوع
 KonuEtiketleri كلمات دليليه
 Konu Linki رابط الموضوع
 Konu BBCode BBCode
 Konu HTML Kodu HTML code
إذا وجدت وصلات لاتعمل في الموضوع او أن الموضوع [ Hours with sick children eclipse 15-minute curial speech ] مخالف ,,من فضلك راسل الإدارة من هنا
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات الشاعر لطفي الياسيني :: English Forums :: General Forum-
انتقل الى: