ادارة المنتدي
منتديات الشاعر لطفي الياسيني
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا
ادارة المنتدي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

لطفي الياسني ،منتدى لطفي الياسيني شاعر المقاومة الفلسطينية

الرئيسيةبحـثدخولالتسجيل
المواضيع الأخيرةمنتدى لطفي الياسيني ابراج اليوم ابراج الغد تفسير الاحلام مقالات عن الابراج حظك اليوم حظك اليوم مع الابراج الحب أن أحبك ألف مرة ، وفي كل مرة أشعر أني أحبك لأول مرة - نزار قباني - توقعات الابراج وحظك اليوم الثلاثاء, 27 كانون الاول 2022 برج الحمل من 21 مارس إلى 20 إبريلHistory of The Syriac Catholic Church I_icon_minitimeأمس في 13:54 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسيني زوج الممثلة الإباحية: نغادر أميركا إذا تمت تبرئة ترامب ت ستورمي دانيلز مع زوجها باريت بليد إيلاف من واشنطن: قال زوج الممثلة السينمائية الاباحية ستورمي دانيلز، History of The Syriac Catholic Church I_icon_minitimeأمس في 13:53 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيت. س . إليوت : د.ضرغام الدباغHistory of The Syriac Catholic Church I_icon_minitimeأمس في 13:50 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينياشكال الصدر على الله تعالى يثير الحيرة : علي الكاشHistory of The Syriac Catholic Church I_icon_minitimeأمس في 13:50 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجريدة الفجرHistory of The Syriac Catholic Church I_icon_minitimeأمس في 13:48 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيالى د. ليلى عريقات بمناسبة عيد ميلادها وحصولها على لقب عميدة الشعر الفلسطيني والشعر المعاصر / د. لطفي الياسينيHistory of The Syriac Catholic Church I_icon_minitimeالخميس 16 مايو 2024 - 17:21 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسيني ابراج اليوم ابراج الغد تفسير الاحلام مقالات عن الابراج حظك اليوم حظك اليوم مع الابراج الحب أن أحبك ألف مرة ، وفي كل مرة أشعر أني أحبك لأول مرة - نزار قباني - توقعات الابراج وحظك اليوم الثلاثاء, 27 كانون الاول 2022 برج الحمل من 21 مارس إلى 20 إبريلHistory of The Syriac Catholic Church I_icon_minitimeالخميس 16 مايو 2024 - 9:13 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينياخر الاخبار داعيًا شركاتها للاستثمار بالعراق .. “السوداني” يطلع واشنطن على جهود الإصلاح الاقتصادي والمالي ! 15 مايو، 2024 في كركوك .. منزل محقق بـ”النزاهة الاتحادية” يتعرض لعملية سطو مسلح ! 15 مايو، 2024 “ديلي ميل” تعزف على وتHistory of The Syriac Catholic Church I_icon_minitimeالخميس 16 مايو 2024 - 9:12 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجريدة الفجرHistory of The Syriac Catholic Church I_icon_minitimeالخميس 16 مايو 2024 - 8:53 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسيني* يد المنون تختطف الفنان العراقي القدير عبد الستار البصري الأنسان الرائع وهو في خريف عمره وقمة عطـائه بعد معاناة مريرة وطويلة من مرض عضال *History of The Syriac Catholic Church I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 15 مايو 2024 - 13:33 من طرف

أختر لغة المنتدى من هنا

History of The Syriac Catholic Church

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
لطفي الياسيني
لطفي الياسيني

أمير المقاومين

أمير المقاومين
معلومات إضافية
الأوسمة : شاعر متميز
فلسطين
History of The Syriac Catholic Church Pi-ca-10
ذكر
المشاركات المشاركات : 78732
نقاط نقاط : 702003
التقييم التقييم : 313
العمر : 118

History of The Syriac Catholic Church Empty
https://yassini.yoo7.com
مُساهمةموضوع: History of The Syriac Catholic Church   History of The Syriac Catholic Church I_icon_minitimeالأحد 24 أغسطس 2014 - 5:51

History of The Syriac Catholic Church History01-300x216
Antioch: The Syriac Catholic Church belongs to the See of Antioch (which prior to his departure to Rome, Saint Peter established) and extends it roots back to the primitive Christianity in the Orient. And in the Acts of the Apostles we are told that it is in Antioch where the followers of Jesus for the first time were called “Christians” (Acts 11:26).
History: In the time of the first Ecumenical Councils, the Patriarch of Antioch held the ecclesiastical authority over the Diocese of the Orient, which was to be extended from the Mediterranean Sean to the Persian Gulf. Its scholarly mission in both languages: the Greek and Syriac was to provide the world and the Universal Church with eminent saints, scholars, hermits and pastors. Among these great people are Saint Ephrem (373), Doctor of the Church, Saint Jacob of Sarug (521) Dionysius Bar Salibi (1171) and Gregorius X Bar Hebraeus (1286).
In modern history the distinguished leaders of the Syriac Catholic Church have been among others: Patriarch Ignatius Michael Djarweh, Archbishop Clemens Daoud, Patriarch Ephrem Rahmani, Vicomte de Tarrazi, Monsignor Ishac Armaleh, Patriarch-Cardinal Gabriel Tappouni and Chorbishop Gabriel Khoury-Sarkis.
The present Syriac Catholic Patriarch of Antioch is Mar Ignace Pierre VIII since February 2001 and resides in Beirut, Lebanon. At this title he presides upon the Patriarchal Eparchy of Beirut and leads spiritually all the Syriac Catholic Community around the world.
More over, the patriarch emeritus, his eminency Cardinal Ignace Moussa Daoud preside the congregation for eastern churches. The patriarch Mar Ignace Antoine II Hayek who was elected patriarch in 1968 took his reverence few years ago, and lives always in Lebanon.
Our Community includes two Archdioceses in Iraq, four in Syria, one in Egypt and Sudan, a Patriarchal Vicariate in the Holy Land, a Patriarchal Vicariate in Turkey and our Diocese of Our Lady of Deliverance in the United States and Canada.
Liturgy: The Syriac Rite is rooted in the old tradition of both churches of Jerusalem and Antioch and has ties with the ancient Jewish Berakah and is usually called the Western Syriac Rite. The main Syriac Liturgy is called the “Anaphora of Saint James” (brother of the Lord).

The People:
Throughout history the Syriac people have been known as the “Arameans” who were from the Biblical countries of Aram near the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers and were the first disciples of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Language: Their ancient Semitic language is known as Aramaic (or “Syriac” after the time of Christ since the majority of people who spoke this language belonged to the province of “Syria”). It is the same language that was spoken by Jesus, Mary and the Apostles and is still the language used during the liturgy. Many of the ancient hymns of the Church are still maintained in this native tongue although several have been translated into Arabic, English, French and other languages to benefit the faithful.
Rome: The Syriac Catholic Church was formally and officially united with Rome in 1781
North America: Our Lady of Deliverance Syriac Catholic Diocese in the United States and Canada is comprised of nine parishes; seven in the United States and 2 in Canada
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
لطفي الياسيني
لطفي الياسيني

أمير المقاومين

أمير المقاومين
معلومات إضافية
فلسطين
ذكر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: History of The Syriac Catholic Church   History of The Syriac Catholic Church I_icon_minitimeالأحد 24 أغسطس 2014 - 5:52

History of The Syriac Catholic Church COVER-FOR-PROGRAM
لطفي الياسيني
لطفي الياسيني

أمير المقاومين

أمير المقاومين
معلومات إضافية
فلسطين
ذكر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: History of The Syriac Catholic Church   History of The Syriac Catholic Church I_icon_minitimeالأحد 24 أغسطس 2014 - 5:53

History of The Syriac Catholic Church Merry-icon1-250x250
لطفي الياسيني
لطفي الياسيني

أمير المقاومين

أمير المقاومين
معلومات إضافية
فلسطين
ذكر

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: History of The Syriac Catholic Church   History of The Syriac Catholic Church I_icon_minitimeالأحد 24 أغسطس 2014 - 5:54

History of The Syriac Catholic Church Our-mother

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
«أستعرض الموضوع السابق | أستعرض الموضوع التالي»
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» An open letter to His Holiness Pope Francis, head of the worldwide Catholic Church, from the people of Ankawa, the largest C
» Apr. 04, 2016 Brief History of the Chaldean Church in Mesopotamia Sam Gammo Christian tradition attributes genera
»  In Iraq, Struggles Over Power And Control Of The Chaldean Catholic Church's Resources And Identity; Iraq's Interim President Sides With Patriarch Sako's Rivals August 23, 2023 | By N. Mozes* Iraq | Inquiry & Analysis Series No. 1712 Introduction Althou
» 1 von 500 AINA: In Iraq, Struggles Over Power And Control Of The Chaldean Catholic Church Posteingang noreply@aina.org 00:00 (vor 6 Stunden) an mich <%@page pageEncoding="UTF-8" contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8"%> In Iraq, Struggles Over Power And
»  Aug. 13, 2015 In Burundi's crisis, the Church stands with the people Flag of Burundi Bujumbura, Burundi, Aug 13, 2015/ 06:02 am (Aid to the Church in Need).- A Burundian priest has spoken out about the worrying crisis in his c

خدمات الموضوع
 KonuEtiketleri كلمات دليليه
 Konu Linki رابط الموضوع
 Konu BBCode BBCode
 Konu HTML Kodu HTML code
إذا وجدت وصلات لاتعمل في الموضوع او أن الموضوع [ History of The Syriac Catholic Church ] مخالف ,,من فضلك راسل الإدارة من هنا
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات الشاعر لطفي الياسيني :: المنتديات العامة :: قداس الاحد خاص منتدى للاخوة المسيحيين-
انتقل الى: