ادارة المنتدي
منتديات الشاعر لطفي الياسيني
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا
ادارة المنتدي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

لطفي الياسني ،منتدى لطفي الياسيني شاعر المقاومة الفلسطينية

الرئيسيةبحـثدخولالتسجيل
المواضيع الأخيرةمنتدى لطفي الياسينيإهداء الى عميدنا الدكتور لطفي الياسيني / لشاعر الصومعة عاصم شعبانTrump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching I_icon_minitimeأمس في 23:48 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيتحية اجلال لشعراء الصومعة ودنيا الوطن / د. لطفي الياسينيTrump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching I_icon_minitimeأمس في 22:44 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجمعة مباركة على الجميعTrump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching I_icon_minitimeأمس في 22:22 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجريدة المساءTrump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching I_icon_minitimeأمس في 21:24 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيفي يومها الـ 207.. أبرز تطورات الإبادة الجماعية الإسرائيلية في غزةTrump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:54 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسيني ابراج اليوم ابراج الغد تفسير الاحلام مقالات عن الابراج حظك اليوم حظك اليوم مع الابراج الحب أن أحبك ألف مرة ، وفي كل مرة أشعر أني أحبك لأول مرة - نزار قباني - توقعات الابراج وحظك اليوم الثلاثاء, 27 كانون الاول 2022 برج الحمل من 21 مارس إلى 20 إبريلTrump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:53 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجريدة الفجرTrump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:51 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيكل ام وانتم بالف خير يا عمال العالم يا احرار العالمTrump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching I_icon_minitimeأمس في 1:06 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيحين تشرق الشمس..... : مريم الشكيليةTrump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching I_icon_minitimeأمس في 0:46 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينياخر الاخبار بالوثائق .. شركة مقاولات مقربة من نواب تحصل على امتيازات أسبقية بمشاريع حكومية ! 30 أبريل، 2024 فيTrump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching I_icon_minitimeأمس في 0:45 من طرف

أختر لغة المنتدى من هنا

Trump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
حناني ميــــــا
حناني ميــــــا

الإدارة العامة
الإدارة العامة
معلومات إضافية
الأوسمة : كاتب مميز
Trump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching Bookwo11
ذكر
المشاركات المشاركات : 23356
نقاط نقاط : 210609
التقييم التقييم : 15
العمر : 81

Trump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Trump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching   Trump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 3 يناير 2018 - 2:56

Trump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching

Trump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching 30_E3_9
(PHOTO: REUTERS)U.S. President Donald Trump.

اقتباس :Thousands of people came out on streets across Iran for two days to protest against growing economic crisis and corruption, showing their anger against Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei and President Hassan Rouhani's repressive regime. Iranian police arrested dozens of protesters leading to a strongly condemnation by the United States.
Starting Thursday in Mashhad, Iran's second-most populous city, the protests against rising prices, corruption and unemployment soon spread to at least 20 cities, continuing until Friday, according to The Wall Street Journal.
The protests are being seen as the largest wave of demonstrations since nationwide pro-reform unrest in 2009.
The demonstrations reached even the city of Qom, which is seen as the heartland of the clerics, according to The Times.
Youth unemployment in Iran currently stands at 40 percent, and people are angry about a huge government spending on the military and the war in Syria.
The opposition to the country's theocratic system is also growing, National Review noted. Protesters chanted, "We don't want an Islamic Republic" and "Death to Rouhani."
Public gatherings without permission from the government are banned in Iran.
At least 52 protesters were arrested in Mashhad, and security forces beat a crowd of demonstrators with batons in the western city of Kermanshah. Dozens of demonstrators were arrested also in Tehran and Kermanshah.
Hardline cleric Ayatollah Ahmad Alamolhoda had called for a crackdown. "If the security and law enforcement agencies leave the rioters to themselves, enemies will publish films and pictures in their media and say that the Islamic Republic system has lost its revolutionary base in Mashhad," he was quoted as saying.
Condemning the crackdown on protests, the United States urged "all nations to publicly support the Iranian people and their demands for basic rights and an end to corruption," the U.S. State Department said in a statement released Friday night.
"There are many reports of peaceful protests by Iranian citizens fed up with the regime's corruption and its squandering of the nation's wealth to fund terrorism abroad," said White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders. "The Iranian government should respect their people's rights, including their right to express themselves. The world is watching."
U.S. President Donald Trump said on Twitter Friday night: "Many reports of peaceful protests by Iranian citizens fed up with regime's corruption and its squandering of the nation's wealth to fund terrorism abroad. Iranian gov't should respect their people's rights, including right to express themselves. The world is watching! #IranProtests."
Meanwhile, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Friday criticized Iran over its treatment of Christians.
"A few days ago, Iran's foreign minister tweeted: 'A very happy and peaceful Christmas to all.' I wonder what the Christians jailed this month in Iran would think about that tweet," Netanyahu said in a video posted to YouTube, according to The Times of Israel. "I wonder what Iranian youth would think about that tweet, but sadly the Iranian regime bans Twitter. Except, of course, if you're a high-ranking official."
Four Iranian Christian converts were arrested before Christmas, and the homes of six other Christian converts were also raided.
"Imagine praying quietly in your home, surrounded by your family, and all of a sudden armed thugs burst in and drag you away to prison," said Netanyahu in reference to the arrests. "They torture you merely for practicing your Christian faith."
"Welcome to Iran," he added. "Saying 'Merry Christmas' while jailing Christians in your own country is the height of hypocrisy."

Christian Post
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
لطفي الياسيني
لطفي الياسيني

أمير المقاومين

أمير المقاومين
معلومات إضافية
الأوسمة : شاعر متميز
فلسطين
Trump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching Pi-ca-10
ذكر
المشاركات المشاركات : 78618
نقاط نقاط : 701013
التقييم التقييم : 313
العمر : 118

Trump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching Empty
https://yassini.yoo7.com
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Trump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching   Trump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 3 يناير 2018 - 7:57

Trump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching 26230394_143169229802332_6544360558241764376_n
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
«أستعرض الموضوع السابق | أستعرض الموضوع التالي»
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Mar. 17, 2017 Trump reiterates NATO support, presses Merkel on spending targets
» Aug. 08, 2017 Trump warns North Korea of ‘fire and fury’ as nuke threat worsens BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (AP) — President Donald Trump threatened North Korea “with fire and fury like the world has never seen” on Tuesday after suggestions the communist
»  The Hill Trump signs bill making animal cruelty a federal crime John Bowden 8 hrs ago Supreme Court blocks House committee from reviewing Trump’s… Trump can’t stop officials from testifying, judge rules President Trump signed a bill into law Monday esta
»  AdChoices ABC News Donald Trump builds war chest of $102 million entering 2nd half of 2021 1 hr ago 58 Comments | Trump is 'moving forward' with a 2024 presidential run in a… Giuliani says he's willing to go to jail but those who put him there will… Don
»  [size=36] Rouhani says U.S. wants to cause insecurity in Iran but will not succeed [/size] 54 mins ago Trump's tough line on Iran could rankle world leaders at UNGA Turkey faces perilous mission in Syria — and possible disaster © REUTERS/Lisi Niesne

خدمات الموضوع
 KonuEtiketleri كلمات دليليه
 Konu Linki رابط الموضوع
 Konu BBCode BBCode
 Konu HTML Kodu HTML code
إذا وجدت وصلات لاتعمل في الموضوع او أن الموضوع [ Trump sends support message to Iranians protesting corrupt regime: the world is watching ] مخالف ,,من فضلك راسل الإدارة من هنا
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات الشاعر لطفي الياسيني :: English Forums :: Political Forum-
انتقل الى: