ادارة المنتدي
منتديات الشاعر لطفي الياسيني
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا
ادارة المنتدي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

لطفي الياسني ،منتدى لطفي الياسيني شاعر المقاومة الفلسطينية

الرئيسيةبحـثدخولالتسجيل
المواضيع الأخيرةمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجرف الصخر العراقية .. العودة الممنوعة - الحرةTrump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 3:17 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيعيد فصح مجيد سيدي وتقبل الله منكم الصيامTrump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:51 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيخطوات الصدام بين إيران وبين إسرائيل وآفاق المستقبل : د.سعد العبيديTrump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:50 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينياحد مبارك على الجميعTrump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:46 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينياحد مبارك على الجميعTrump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:45 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيمن يوميات مواطن شرق اوسطي : الارهاب وبأي ثوب يفصلها الغرب ...!!! عبد الله عباسTrump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:43 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيالفنانة التشكيلية الفلسطينية الشابة الشهيدة هبة زقوت. كتبت ودع الياسين : الفنانة التشكيلية الفلسطينية الشابة الشهيدة هبةTrump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:42 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسيني ابراج اليوم ابراج الغد تفسير الاحلام مقالات عن الابراج حظك اليوم حظك اليوم مع الابراج الحب أن أحبك ألف مرة ، وفي كل مرة أشعر أني أحبك لأول مرة - نزار قباني - توقعات الابراج وحظك اليوم الثلاثاء, 27 كانون الاول 2022 برج الحمل من 21 مارس إلى 20 إبريلTrump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:40 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيصولاغ ..القتل الطائفي بالمثقاب الكهربائي!! أحمد العبداللّهTrump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:39 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيمن ادب المهجر- بوستران شعريان من المهجر : بدل رفوTrump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:38 من طرف

أختر لغة المنتدى من هنا

Trump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
حناني ميــــــا
حناني ميــــــا

الإدارة العامة
الإدارة العامة
معلومات إضافية
الأوسمة : كاتب مميز
Trump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   Bookwo11
ذكر
المشاركات المشاركات : 23349
نقاط نقاط : 210480
التقييم التقييم : 15
العمر : 81

Trump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Trump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say    Trump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 12 يونيو 2018 - 2:25

Trump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   BBCdu87

[size=undefined]John T. Bennett
2 hrs ago
[/size]

[size=undefined]

Trump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   AAys4Sg
Trade adviser: 'Special place in hell' for Trudeau after G-7 'stunt'

Trump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   AAyw2Tk
Even a Whiff of Disloyalty to Trump Can Imperil a G.O.P. Incumbent

تكبير الصورةتصغير الصورة معاينة الأبعاد الأصلية.
Trump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   AAyvXlQ Trump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   00a9.png?v=2.2 REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst U.S. President Donald Trump and members of his delegation attend lunch during a meeting at the Istana in Singapore June 11, 2018. Nuclear-tinged threats. Name-calling. Missiles flying over Japan. Emergency war council meetings. And now, a
face-to-face meeting.

President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un have sparked fears of a mushroom cloud conflict between two nuclear-armed countries. But in the unpredictable Trump era, their Tuesday morning summit in Singapore seems a fitting next chapter for the two heads of state.

Trump and his senior aides have tried to manage expectations for the first meeting between sitting U.S. and North Korean leaders, saying the two sides are unlikely on Tuesday to sign a final pact to disarm the Asian country. But even Republican lawmakers say the GOP president must extract some concessions from Kim.

That’s because the North already has achieved some goals, even before the two leaders have an expected historic handshake in Singapore. Trump has dropped his “maximum pressure” rhetoric while also assuring Kim he will not be ousted after he has given up his atomic weapons and expressing a willingness to eventually remove sanctions; trade with China has picked up again; and Kim has gained some legitimacy that he can use for his internal messaging.

[
(VIDEO) What to Watch as Trump Heads to Historic North Korea Summit]

And on Monday, Secretary of State
Mike Pompeo appeared to hand the dictator another victory, saying, “We are prepared to take what will be security assurances that are different, unique than America has been willing to provide previously.”

تكبير الصورةتصغير الصورة معاينة الأبعاد الأصلية.
Trump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   AAyvnR8 ©️ Provided by CQ Roll Call, Inc. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un will meet Tuesday morning in Singapore after trading barbs and threats for over a year. (Sarah Silbiger/CQ Roll Call File Photo)
In short, the U.S. wants Kim to agree to give up his atomic weapons. He wants Washington to give him assurances about his post-deal security, sanctions relief and economic aid, which he needs to develop his country. But lawmakers are worried Trump might not get enough in return during his initial talks with Kim.

“I think we need to see that this meeting has real potential,” said Sen.
Roy Blunt, R-Mo., a member of the GOP leadership team. “It may take more than one. But I think something positive has to come out of the first meeting.”

Sen.
John Kennedy, R-La., said he doubts “very seriously that we’re going to accomplish much at the first meeting.”

“I don’t think it’s fair to raise people’s expectations unnecessarily,” he said. “Ultimately, though, what we have to get is very simple: Kim Jong Un has to give up all of his nuclear weapons and his ability to make new ones.”

Democratic members, however, have their doubts.

Rep.
C.A. Dutch Ruppersberger, D-Md., a former ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, said Trump “has to realize it’s not about him, it’s about the endgame and results.”

“We can’t have someone like that to have nuclear weapons and threaten people,” he said. “So far, I’ve been concerned about his threats and his rhetoric, and his compulsion to make decisions based on watching a morning TV show. It’s more about endgame. … He has to listen to his experts.”

Illinois Democratic Sen.
Tammy Duckworth applauded Trump for having “paused the reckless rhetoric” about “fire and fury” and possible U.S. military action. “Any agreement must instead lead to the dismantling of every aspect of north Korea’s nuclear missile program, including the country’s sizable fissile material stockpile,” she said in a Monday statement, also urging Trump to opt against allowing to Kim to secure commitments about reducing the size of the U.S. military footprint in the region.

[
Trump: Kim Gets ‘One-Time Shot,’ Allies on Notice Over Trade]

Former national security officials and analysts say a sweeping pact is unlikely to come together by the time the two leaders depart on Tuesday.

Victor Cha, who was director for Asian affairs at the National Security Council under President George W. Bush, said the “likely reality is that the summit will produce something in between these two extremes.”

“The irony … is that what was initially presented as a cliff-hanger dramatic summit, upon which war or peace on the Korean peninsula hung is now looking more like conventional diplomacy for the unconventional Trump White House,” Cha told a Senate Foreign Relations subcommittee last week.

The administration’s long-term goal is what is described in diplomatic-speak as “complete, verifiable, and irreversible dismantlement” of the North’s nuclear weapons arsenal and its long-range missile fleet. But Pompeo on Monday used a term Kim and his government has frequently used in internal messages: “complete denuclearization” of the Korean Peninsula.

The two sides have yet to publicly state they agree on the definition of denuclearization, which could complicate both Tuesday’s talks and future rounds. But Cha said success for Trump on Tuesday is easier to describe — “a definitive commitment” from Kim to give up his nuclear arms and long-range missiles while also agreeing to a process for future talks.

Security experts say Trump’s goal of convincing the youthful leader to surrender his nuclear arms is a longshot at best.

Paul Haenle of the Carnegie–Tsinghua Center says it is “difficult to see a scenario where Kim agrees to give up his nuclear weapons program - something he and his father and grandfather before him said is critical to the regime’s survival.”

Get breaking news alerts and more from Roll Call on your iPhone or your Android
[/size]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
لطفي الياسيني
لطفي الياسيني

أمير المقاومين

أمير المقاومين
معلومات إضافية
الأوسمة : شاعر متميز
فلسطين
Trump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   Pi-ca-10
ذكر
المشاركات المشاركات : 78570
نقاط نقاط : 700552
التقييم التقييم : 313
العمر : 118

Trump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   Empty
https://yassini.yoo7.com
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Trump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say    Trump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say   I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 12 يونيو 2018 - 3:34

[b][b][b][b]بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم [/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b]الحمدلله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين [/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b]تحية الاسلام[/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b]جزاكم الله جنة الفردوس الاعلى التي اعدت للمتقين[/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b]نفع الله بكم الاسلام والمسلمين وادامكم ذخرا لمنبرنا الشامخ شموخ[/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b]ارز لبنان [/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b]ان كل مفردات ثقافتي لا تفيكم حقكم من الشكر والاجلال والتقدير[/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b]لكم مني عاطر التحية واطيب المنى[/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b]دمتم بحفظ المولى[/b][/b][/b][/b]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
«أستعرض الموضوع السابق | أستعرض الموضوع التالي»
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  The Hill Trump signs bill making animal cruelty a federal crime John Bowden 8 hrs ago Supreme Court blocks House committee from reviewing Trump’s… Trump can’t stop officials from testifying, judge rules President Trump signed a bill into law Monday esta
»  CNN US coronavirus: As hospitalization rates soar, FDA grants full approval to Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine By Hollie Silverman, CNN 1 hr ago | Trump's allies are now denouncing his Taliban deal Trump and top ally get booed by the monster Trump’s GOP
» Jan. 25, 2017 Trump may suspend Some immigration from Iraq and 6 other countries President Donald Trump is set to
» Apr. 25, 2017 Trump administration will continue defending HHS mandate in court Donald Trump. Credit: Christopher
»  AdChoices ABC News Donald Trump builds war chest of $102 million entering 2nd half of 2021 1 hr ago 58 Comments | Trump is 'moving forward' with a 2024 presidential run in a… Giuliani says he's willing to go to jail but those who put him there will… Don

خدمات الموضوع
 KonuEtiketleri كلمات دليليه
 Konu Linki رابط الموضوع
 Konu BBCode BBCode
 Konu HTML Kodu HTML code
إذا وجدت وصلات لاتعمل في الموضوع او أن الموضوع [ Trump Cannot Leave Kim Summit Empty Handed, Lawmakers Say ] مخالف ,,من فضلك راسل الإدارة من هنا
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات الشاعر لطفي الياسيني :: English Forums :: Political Forum-
انتقل الى: