ادارة المنتدي
منتديات الشاعر لطفي الياسيني
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا
ادارة المنتدي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

لطفي الياسني ،منتدى لطفي الياسيني شاعر المقاومة الفلسطينية

الرئيسيةبحـثدخولالتسجيل
المواضيع الأخيرةمنتدى لطفي الياسيني ابراج اليوم ابراج الغد تفسير الاحلام مقالات عن الابراج حظك اليوم حظك اليوم مع الابراج الحب أن أحبك ألف مرة ، وفي كل مرة أشعر أني أحبك لأول مرة - نزار قباني - توقعات الابراج وحظك اليوم الثلاثاء, 27 كانون الاول 2022 برج الحمل من 21 مارس إلى 20 إبريلPopulation of Earth  Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 1:50 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيأفكار شاردة من هنا هناك/٥٨ : بيلسان قيصر Population of Earth  Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 1:49 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجريدة صباح الخيرPopulation of Earth  Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 1:35 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيإهداء الى عميدنا الدكتور لطفي الياسيني / لشاعر الصومعة عاصم شعبانPopulation of Earth  Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc I_icon_minitimeأمس في 23:48 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيتحية اجلال لشعراء الصومعة ودنيا الوطن / د. لطفي الياسينيPopulation of Earth  Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc I_icon_minitimeأمس في 22:44 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجمعة مباركة على الجميعPopulation of Earth  Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc I_icon_minitimeأمس في 22:22 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجريدة المساءPopulation of Earth  Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc I_icon_minitimeأمس في 21:24 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيفي يومها الـ 207.. أبرز تطورات الإبادة الجماعية الإسرائيلية في غزةPopulation of Earth  Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:54 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسيني ابراج اليوم ابراج الغد تفسير الاحلام مقالات عن الابراج حظك اليوم حظك اليوم مع الابراج الحب أن أحبك ألف مرة ، وفي كل مرة أشعر أني أحبك لأول مرة - نزار قباني - توقعات الابراج وحظك اليوم الثلاثاء, 27 كانون الاول 2022 برج الحمل من 21 مارس إلى 20 إبريلPopulation of Earth  Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:53 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجريدة الفجرPopulation of Earth  Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc I_icon_minitimeأمس في 2:51 من طرف

أختر لغة المنتدى من هنا

Population of Earth Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
حناني ميــــــا
حناني ميــــــا

الإدارة العامة
الإدارة العامة
معلومات إضافية
الأوسمة : كاتب مميز
Population of Earth  Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc Bookwo11
ذكر
المشاركات المشاركات : 23358
نقاط نقاط : 210642
التقييم التقييم : 15
العمر : 81

Population of Earth  Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Population of Earth Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc   Population of Earth  Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 فبراير 2023 - 19:55

Population of Earth

Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), source: Animal Planet For most people, it's a big number. That is all. However, in percentage terms, we can appreciate it in a more humanly manageable dimension.

The resulting analysis is relatively easier to understand. *Of this total of 100%:* -
11% are in Europe - 5% are in North America - 9% are in South America - 15% are in Africa - 60% live in Asia - 49% live in the countryside - 51% live in cities –
12% speak Chinese - 5% speak Spanish - 5% speak English - 3% speak Arabic - 3% speak Hindi - 3% speak Bengali - 3% speak Portuguese - 2% speak Russian - 2% speak Japanese - 62% speak their own native language. –
77% own or rent a home. - 23% have nowhere to live. –
21% consume more calories than necessary - 63% can eat three full meals. - 15% are malnourished, they ate the last meal, but did not move on to the next one. –
48% daily cost of living is less than $2.00 –
87% have clean drinking water. - 13% lack drinking water and/or only have access to a source of contaminated water. –
75% have cell phones - 25% do not have - 30% have internet access. - 70% are unable to connect. –
7% received university education. - 93% did not attend college. - 83% can read. - 17% are illiterate. –
33% are Christians - 22% are Muslim - 14% are Hindu - 7% are Buddhists - 12% are from other religions - 12% are atheists, with no religious beliefs –
26% live less than 14 years - 66% died between the ages of 15 and 64 - 8% are over 65 years old.
If you have your own home (or rented), eat 3 to 6 full meals a day and drink clean water, have a cell phone, can surf the Internet and have gone to college, you are in the small *Priviledged Group* (you are from *Global Elite* category of less than 7% of the world's population).
Under current conditions, out of every 100 people on the planet, only 8 can live or exceed 65 years. If you are over 65, be happy and grateful. Enjoy life, enjoy the moment. If you didn't leave this world before the age of 64, like the 92% of people who left before you, you are already blessed among humanity. Take good care of your health because nobody cares more than you! Enjoy every remaining moment and don't complain, live and help your neighbor!
Population of Earth  Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc 32Population of Earth  Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc 32 Good morning, have a great Thursday.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
لطفي الياسيني
لطفي الياسيني

أمير المقاومين

أمير المقاومين
معلومات إضافية
الأوسمة : شاعر متميز
فلسطين
Population of Earth  Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc Pi-ca-10
ذكر
المشاركات المشاركات : 78622
نقاط نقاط : 701054
التقييم التقييم : 313
العمر : 118

Population of Earth  Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc Empty
https://yassini.yoo7.com
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Population of Earth Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc   Population of Earth  Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc I_icon_minitimeالسبت 25 فبراير 2023 - 20:46

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الحمدلله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين
تحية الاسلام
جزاك الله جنة الفردوس الاعلى التي اعدت للمتقين
نفع الله بك الاسلام والمسلمين وادامك ذخرا لمنبرنا الشامخ شموخ
...ارز لبنان
ان كل مفردات ثقافتي لا تفيك حقك من الشكر والاجلال والتقدير
لك مني عاطر التحية واطيب المنى
دمت بحفظ المولى
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Population of Earth Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
«أستعرض الموضوع السابق | أستعرض الموضوع التالي»
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» United Nations says world population nearing 7.2 billion
» Jul. 27, 2015 Christians in middle east facing worst persecution as population drops sharply
» Fw: Interesting Book... كتاب مهم عن العراق : سليم مطر
» Jan. 29, 2015 At 11.2 billion years old, oldest planetary system discovered by astronomers
» -:صدر عدد أيار 2020 من جريدة الثورة الناطقة بلسان حزب البعث - قطر العراق 2020-05-04

خدمات الموضوع
 KonuEtiketleri كلمات دليليه
 Konu Linki رابط الموضوع
 Konu BBCode BBCode
 Konu HTML Kodu HTML code
إذا وجدت وصلات لاتعمل في الموضوع او أن الموضوع [ Population of Earth Super interesting! The current population of Earth is around 7.8 billion inhabitants (12 / 2020), sourc ] مخالف ,,من فضلك راسل الإدارة من هنا
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات الشاعر لطفي الياسيني :: English Forums :: General Forum-
انتقل الى: