ادارة المنتدي
منتديات الشاعر لطفي الياسيني
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا
ادارة المنتدي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

لطفي الياسني ،منتدى لطفي الياسيني شاعر المقاومة الفلسطينية

الرئيسيةبحـثدخولالتسجيل
المواضيع الأخيرةمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجرف الصخر العراقية .. العودة الممنوعة - الحرةIsrael PM's son posts discriminatory remarks  I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 3:17 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيعيد فصح مجيد سيدي وتقبل الله منكم الصيامIsrael PM's son posts discriminatory remarks  I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:51 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيخطوات الصدام بين إيران وبين إسرائيل وآفاق المستقبل : د.سعد العبيديIsrael PM's son posts discriminatory remarks  I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:50 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينياحد مبارك على الجميعIsrael PM's son posts discriminatory remarks  I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:46 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينياحد مبارك على الجميعIsrael PM's son posts discriminatory remarks  I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:45 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيمن يوميات مواطن شرق اوسطي : الارهاب وبأي ثوب يفصلها الغرب ...!!! عبد الله عباسIsrael PM's son posts discriminatory remarks  I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:43 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيالفنانة التشكيلية الفلسطينية الشابة الشهيدة هبة زقوت. كتبت ودع الياسين : الفنانة التشكيلية الفلسطينية الشابة الشهيدة هبةIsrael PM's son posts discriminatory remarks  I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:42 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسيني ابراج اليوم ابراج الغد تفسير الاحلام مقالات عن الابراج حظك اليوم حظك اليوم مع الابراج الحب أن أحبك ألف مرة ، وفي كل مرة أشعر أني أحبك لأول مرة - نزار قباني - توقعات الابراج وحظك اليوم الثلاثاء, 27 كانون الاول 2022 برج الحمل من 21 مارس إلى 20 إبريلIsrael PM's son posts discriminatory remarks  I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:40 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيصولاغ ..القتل الطائفي بالمثقاب الكهربائي!! أحمد العبداللّهIsrael PM's son posts discriminatory remarks  I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:39 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيمن ادب المهجر- بوستران شعريان من المهجر : بدل رفوIsrael PM's son posts discriminatory remarks  I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:38 من طرف

أختر لغة المنتدى من هنا

Israel PM's son posts discriminatory remarks

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ليفربول
ليفربول

الإدارة العامة
الإدارة العامة
معلومات إضافية
الأوسمة : وسام الإدارة
فلسطين
Israel PM's son posts discriminatory remarks  Bookwo11
ذكر
المشاركات المشاركات : 8417
نقاط نقاط : 142051
التقييم التقييم : 200
العمر : 33

Israel PM's son posts discriminatory remarks  Empty
https://yassini.yoo7.com
مُساهمةموضوع: Israel PM's son posts discriminatory remarks    Israel PM's son posts discriminatory remarks  I_icon_minitimeالأحد 26 يونيو 2011 - 0:33

Israel PM's son posts discriminatory remarks  2011625115016941734_20

Yair Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister's 19-year-old son, has posted discriminatory comments about Arabs and Muslims on his Facebook page, an Israeli newspaper reported.

The young Netanyahu, who is also a military spokesman in the Israeli army, posted on his Facebook page that Muslims "celebrate hate and death," the Haaretz newspaper reported on Friday.

In the same Facebook post, which was made after a Jewish family was killed in March in the occupied West Bank, Yair Netanyahu also said: "Terror has a religion and it is Islam".

He wrote that "not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims", and two years prior, ran a Facebook group of 23 people that called for a boycott of Arab businesses and products.

Haaretz said the comments in question were removed from the Facebook page within two hours of the newspaper's request for a response from the prime minister's aides.

The prime minister's office would not comment on the Facebook reports, referring questions to Attorney David Shimron, a lawyer for the Netanyahu family.

Shimron said the comments were taken out of context, calling them "the cynical use of the words of a teenager, said in anger".

"Prime Minister Netanyahu and his wife believe in moderation and tolerance, and they respect all people without regard for their religion, origin or nationality and that is how they raise their children," Shimron said in a statement.

Defamatory comments

The defamatory comments drew an immediate condemnation from the Palestinians, who are sceptical of his father Binyamin Netanyahu's willingness to make the concessions necessary for a Palestinian state.

Husam Zomlot, a Palestinian spokesperson, interpreted Yair Netanyahu's comments differently. "That's the teaching of his father,'' Zomlot said.

"That's what Netanyahu produced in terms of a family and that's what Netanyahu produced in terms of a society."

A military statement said commanders had spoken to Yair Netanyahu, "to clarify to the soldier the military commands, outlining his mistakes, as would be done with any soldier in a similar situation."

Some of the comments on Facebook predated his military service, the Israeli army said, adding that he had been ordered to remove political statements posted after he was drafted.

Haaretz newspaper did not say how it obtained access to the Facebook account, though profiles can be viewed publicly unless users modify their security settings.

Binyamin Netanyahu served as premier of the right-wing Likud party from 1996 to 1999, then returned to power more than a decade later as prime minister.

Last month, Netanyahu rejected a return to the 1967 borders after White House talks with Barack Obama, the US president.

While Netanyahu has publicly accepted the principle of a Palestinian state, he argues that the essence of the remaining conflict is the Palestinians' refusal to accept Israel as the state of the Jewish people. Under his watch, peace efforts have stalled.

Israel's military has suffered a series of online embarrassments. Soldiers have posted pictures on Facebook of themselves mistreating detained Palestinians and dancing on patrol. In one case, the military had to cancel an operation after a soldier revealed plans on his Facebook page.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
لطفي الياسيني
لطفي الياسيني

أمير المقاومين

أمير المقاومين
معلومات إضافية
الأوسمة : شاعر متميز
فلسطين
Israel PM's son posts discriminatory remarks  Pi-ca-10
ذكر
المشاركات المشاركات : 78570
نقاط نقاط : 700552
التقييم التقييم : 313
العمر : 118

Israel PM's son posts discriminatory remarks  Empty
https://yassini.yoo7.com
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Israel PM's son posts discriminatory remarks    Israel PM's son posts discriminatory remarks  I_icon_minitimeالأحد 26 يونيو 2011 - 11:39

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
تحية الاسلام
كلماتك ... كزخات الأمطار ...
تتساقط على أرض العذوبة ...
تروي الوجدان بزخات الصدق البريء ...
......فيغدو القلب منها حقلاً للمحبة ..
كلمات لها نعومة الندى ...
وعذوبته الصافية ...
يأتي حرفك العذب ..
ليصب في صحاري الإبداع المميزة ...
فتنهض من بين طياتها كل هذه الروعة ...
لروحك ولمشاعرك وردة غضة الغصن مني,,,
على هذا البوح والمشاعر المنطلقة عبر حرية القلم ..
وفكرك النير الذي نسج هذه العبارات الرائعة ..
وكم كنت بشوق لك ولحرفك اللامع النابض الناطق بالحق وللحق ...
دمت بألق وإبداع
الحاج لطفي الياسيني
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Israel PM's son posts discriminatory remarks
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
«أستعرض الموضوع السابق | أستعرض الموضوع التالي»
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Israel’s prison walls cannot keep us apart
» Hamas: Israel's move on prisoners against law
» " Israel behind my arrest", says Sheikh Salah
» The Israel Test by George Gilder
» Israel tried to sabotage Flotilla II ship’s engine

خدمات الموضوع
 KonuEtiketleri كلمات دليليه
 Konu Linki رابط الموضوع
 Konu BBCode BBCode
 Konu HTML Kodu HTML code
إذا وجدت وصلات لاتعمل في الموضوع او أن الموضوع [ Israel PM's son posts discriminatory remarks ] مخالف ,,من فضلك راسل الإدارة من هنا
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات الشاعر لطفي الياسيني :: English Forums :: Palestinian Forum-
انتقل الى: