ادارة المنتدي
منتديات الشاعر لطفي الياسيني
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا
ادارة المنتدي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

لطفي الياسني ،منتدى لطفي الياسيني شاعر المقاومة الفلسطينية

الرئيسيةبحـثدخولالتسجيل
المواضيع الأخيرةمنتدى لطفي الياسيني إهداء بمناسبة عيد ميلاد شاعرنا الكبير/ الدكتور لطفي الياسيني/سيد المجاهدين / الكاتبة / يسرى محمد الرفاعيApple's U.S. program written off Aalantfadh third on the iPhone by pressing the Israeli I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 20:42 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجريدة المساءApple's U.S. program written off Aalantfadh third on the iPhone by pressing the Israeli I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 19:34 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجرف الصخر العراقية .. العودة الممنوعة - الحرةApple's U.S. program written off Aalantfadh third on the iPhone by pressing the Israeli I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 3:17 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيعيد فصح مجيد سيدي وتقبل الله منكم الصيامApple's U.S. program written off Aalantfadh third on the iPhone by pressing the Israeli I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:51 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيخطوات الصدام بين إيران وبين إسرائيل وآفاق المستقبل : د.سعد العبيديApple's U.S. program written off Aalantfadh third on the iPhone by pressing the Israeli I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:50 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينياحد مبارك على الجميعApple's U.S. program written off Aalantfadh third on the iPhone by pressing the Israeli I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:46 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينياحد مبارك على الجميعApple's U.S. program written off Aalantfadh third on the iPhone by pressing the Israeli I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:45 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيمن يوميات مواطن شرق اوسطي : الارهاب وبأي ثوب يفصلها الغرب ...!!! عبد الله عباسApple's U.S. program written off Aalantfadh third on the iPhone by pressing the Israeli I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:43 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيالفنانة التشكيلية الفلسطينية الشابة الشهيدة هبة زقوت. كتبت ودع الياسين : الفنانة التشكيلية الفلسطينية الشابة الشهيدة هبةApple's U.S. program written off Aalantfadh third on the iPhone by pressing the Israeli I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:42 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسيني ابراج اليوم ابراج الغد تفسير الاحلام مقالات عن الابراج حظك اليوم حظك اليوم مع الابراج الحب أن أحبك ألف مرة ، وفي كل مرة أشعر أني أحبك لأول مرة - نزار قباني - توقعات الابراج وحظك اليوم الثلاثاء, 27 كانون الاول 2022 برج الحمل من 21 مارس إلى 20 إبريلApple's U.S. program written off Aalantfadh third on the iPhone by pressing the Israeli I_icon_minitimeاليوم في 2:40 من طرف

أختر لغة المنتدى من هنا

Apple's U.S. program written off Aalantfadh third on the iPhone by pressing the Israeli

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ليفربول
ليفربول

الإدارة العامة
الإدارة العامة
معلومات إضافية
الأوسمة : وسام الإدارة
فلسطين
Apple's U.S. program written off Aalantfadh third on the iPhone by pressing the Israeli Bookwo11
ذكر
المشاركات المشاركات : 8417
نقاط نقاط : 142051
التقييم التقييم : 200
العمر : 33

Apple's U.S. program written off Aalantfadh third on the iPhone by pressing the Israeli Empty
https://yassini.yoo7.com
مُساهمةموضوع: Apple's U.S. program written off Aalantfadh third on the iPhone by pressing the Israeli   Apple's U.S. program written off Aalantfadh third on the iPhone by pressing the Israeli I_icon_minitimeالأحد 26 يونيو 2011 - 0:42

Company decided to 'Apple' of the computer program of the U.S. removal of Palestinians from the 'iPhone' because it incites violence. The decision came under pressure from Israel.
The program, named the third intifada, launched a few days ago, but Israel objected strongly considering it 'raises the hostility of the Jewish state'. The Minister asked the public diplomacy Israel pay Edelstein Apple to act quickly sense and cancel the program because it 'against Israel and Zionism'.
The program uses the iPhone to get to the dates of protests and demonstrations against Israel and to the articles and news reports and links to articles about the Palestinian cause. And advocacy groups criticized the decision of Apple to the Palestinians, saying that the term intifada does not mean any violence, but rather refers to the demonstrations and mass protests. Apple has justified its decision saying that the program 'is a violation of the rules of software development because it offended a large group of people'. Israel was pressured by the Facebook in order to remove the page from the third intifada in a short period attracted 350 000 people, and the site responded to pressure Israel, and removed the page. Yet the company hesitated, but Israel appealed to Mark Zakrberg founder of Facebook to be shut.
says the newspaper 'The Independent' that Israeli attempts to close the door in front of the Palestinians is an expression of fears of a third intifada, the case of the Palestinians failed to get international support for them at the United Nations to declare a state. The paper says that the Palestinians who have been affected by the Arab spring they hope to end the occupation through peaceful means, with the movements of non-violence and peaceful demonstrations were always organized and encouraged by the Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad. It is feared that the Palestinians return to the first intifada in 1987, which was the image of disobedience and protests, but in the case of the continued Israeli repression, the return to the methods of the third intifada will not be excluded
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
لطفي الياسيني
لطفي الياسيني

أمير المقاومين

أمير المقاومين
معلومات إضافية
الأوسمة : شاعر متميز
فلسطين
Apple's U.S. program written off Aalantfadh third on the iPhone by pressing the Israeli Pi-ca-10
ذكر
المشاركات المشاركات : 78574
نقاط نقاط : 700581
التقييم التقييم : 313
العمر : 118

Apple's U.S. program written off Aalantfadh third on the iPhone by pressing the Israeli Empty
https://yassini.yoo7.com
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Apple's U.S. program written off Aalantfadh third on the iPhone by pressing the Israeli   Apple's U.S. program written off Aalantfadh third on the iPhone by pressing the Israeli I_icon_minitimeالأحد 26 يونيو 2011 - 11:20

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
تحية الاسلام
كلماتك ... كزخات الأمطار ...
تتساقط على أرض العذوبة ...
تروي الوجدان بزخات الصدق البريء ...
......فيغدو القلب منها حقلاً للمحبة ..
كلمات لها نعومة الندى ...
وعذوبته الصافية ...
يأتي حرفك العذب ..
ليصب في صحاري الإبداع المميزة ...
فتنهض من بين طياتها كل هذه الروعة ...
لروحك ولمشاعرك وردة غضة الغصن مني,,,
على هذا البوح والمشاعر المنطلقة عبر حرية القلم ..
وفكرك النير الذي نسج هذه العبارات الرائعة ..
وكم كنت بشوق لك ولحرفك اللامع النابض الناطق بالحق وللحق ...
دمت بألق وإبداع
الحاج لطفي الياسيني
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Apple's U.S. program written off Aalantfadh third on the iPhone by pressing the Israeli
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
«أستعرض الموضوع السابق | أستعرض الموضوع التالي»
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  Palestinian Affairs / Israeli raids on several targets in Gaza at dawn today
» Israeli female soldier assaults Palestinian school girl in Al-Khalil
» Israeli navy forces attack French Flotilla "Dignity"
» Israeli intelligence to establish social network in Russia for Muslims
» Israeli gunboats target Gazan fishing boats in violation of truce

خدمات الموضوع
 KonuEtiketleri كلمات دليليه
 Konu Linki رابط الموضوع
 Konu BBCode BBCode
 Konu HTML Kodu HTML code
إذا وجدت وصلات لاتعمل في الموضوع او أن الموضوع [ Apple's U.S. program written off Aalantfadh third on the iPhone by pressing the Israeli ] مخالف ,,من فضلك راسل الإدارة من هنا
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات الشاعر لطفي الياسيني :: English Forums :: Palestinian Forum-
انتقل الى: