ادارة المنتدي
منتديات الشاعر لطفي الياسيني
عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا
ادارة المنتدي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

لطفي الياسني ،منتدى لطفي الياسيني شاعر المقاومة الفلسطينية

الرئيسيةبحـثدخولالتسجيل
المواضيع الأخيرةمنتدى لطفي الياسيني سلم ع غـزة اخوتـي الشجعـان / اللواء الدكتور لطفي الياسيني الشهيد الحي حارس الأقصىMrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight I_icon_minitimeأمس في 13:58 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجنود الاحتلال يغتصبون امراة حامل في مشفى الشفاء بغزة / د. لطفي الياسينيMrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight I_icon_minitimeأمس في 13:29 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجريدة المساءMrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight I_icon_minitimeأمس في 11:13 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيمحمد الضيف يدعو للزحف "الآن" نحو فلسطينMrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight I_icon_minitimeأمس في 9:25 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيجريدة صباح الخيرMrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight I_icon_minitimeأمس في 8:56 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيEn muslim beder inde i kirken i Spanien A Muslim prays inside the church in Spain فبراير 22, 2024 Dette er en kirke i SpaniMrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight I_icon_minitimeأمس في 7:39 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسيني ابراج اليوم ابراج الغد تفسير الاحلام مقالات عن الابراج حظك اليوم حظك اليوم مع الابراج الحب أن أحبك ألف مرة ، وفي كل مرة أشعر أني أحبك لأول مرة - نزار قباني - توقعات الابراج وحظك اليوم الثلاثاء, 27 كانون الاول 2022 برج الحمل من 21 مارس إلى 20 إبريلMrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight I_icon_minitimeأمس في 7:37 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسيني الطيران المدني خدمة مجتمعية وسيادة وطنية : فارس الجواري* Mrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight I_icon_minitimeأمس في 7:36 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيغضب في العراق من "قرار مفاجئ".. وتذكير بـ"إضراب عام" شل البلادMrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight I_icon_minitimeأمس في 7:35 من طرفمنتدى لطفي الياسينيغضب في العراق من "قرار مفاجئ".. وتذكير بـ"إضراب عام" شل البلادMrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight I_icon_minitimeأمس في 7:35 من طرف

أختر لغة المنتدى من هنا

Mrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
حناني ميــــــا
حناني ميــــــا

الإدارة العامة
الإدارة العامة
معلومات إضافية
الأوسمة : كاتب مميز
Mrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight Bookwo11
ذكر
المشاركات المشاركات : 23266
نقاط نقاط : 209438
التقييم التقييم : 15
العمر : 81

Mrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Mrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight   Mrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight I_icon_minitimeالإثنين 4 يونيو 2018 - 23:18

AdChoices

Mrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight AAxY32u

[size=36]Mrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight[/size]

By DARLENE SUPERVILLE, Associated Press
1 hr ago

Mrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight AAydjQ9
GOP to Trump: Impeachment, Outrage if You Self-Pardon

Mrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight AAydJET
Pentagon opens investigation into allegations against…

Mrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight AAydBAR  © The Associated Press FILE - In this Saturday, May 27, 2017, file photo, first lady Melania Trump sits as President Donald Trump addresses U.S. military troops and their families at the Sigonella Naval Air Station, in Sigonella, Italy. Melania Trump won’t be joining her husband at the 2018 G7 summit in Quebec or accompanying him to the meeting planned with North Korea’s leader in Singapore following the G7. (AP Photo/Luca Bruno, File)
WASHINGTON — Melania Trump is scheduled to appear at her first official engagement since dropping out of sight 24 days ago.

The first lady was joining the president at a White House reception Monday evening for Gold Star families. Such families have loved ones who were killed during military service.

It will be Mrs. Trump's first official engagement in weeks, though the event is private and closed to news media coverage.

The first lady last appeared in public on May 10 when she and the president welcomed home three Americans who had been released from captivity in North Korea.

The White House announced May 14 that she had been hospitalized to treat a kidney condition described as benign.

She has stayed out of public view since returning home on May 19
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
لطفي الياسيني
لطفي الياسيني

أمير المقاومين

أمير المقاومين
معلومات إضافية
الأوسمة : شاعر متميز
فلسطين
Mrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight Pi-ca-10
ذكر
المشاركات المشاركات : 78254
نقاط نقاط : 697359
التقييم التقييم : 313
العمر : 118

Mrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight Empty
https://yassini.yoo7.com
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Mrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight   Mrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء 6 يونيو 2018 - 4:58

Mrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight 34583198_219061862231139_9217044454811107328_n
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Mrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
«أستعرض الموضوع السابق | أستعرض الموضوع التالي»
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» May 23, 2017 President Donald Trump: Israelis, Palestinians ‘can make a deal’
»  The Hill Trump signs bill making animal cruelty a federal crime John Bowden 8 hrs ago Supreme Court blocks House committee from reviewing Trump’s… Trump can’t stop officials from testifying, judge rules President Trump signed a bill into law Monday esta
»  CNN US coronavirus: As hospitalization rates soar, FDA grants full approval to Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine By Hollie Silverman, CNN 1 hr ago | Trump's allies are now denouncing his Taliban deal Trump and top ally get booed by the monster Trump’s GOP
» Jan. 25, 2017 Trump may suspend Some immigration from Iraq and 6 other countries President Donald Trump is set to
» Apr. 25, 2017 Trump administration will continue defending HHS mandate in court Donald Trump. Credit: Christopher

خدمات الموضوع
 KonuEtiketleri كلمات دليليه
 Konu Linki رابط الموضوع
 Konu BBCode BBCode
 Konu HTML Kodu HTML code
إذا وجدت وصلات لاتعمل في الموضوع او أن الموضوع [ Mrs. Trump set to make appearance after 24 days out of sight ] مخالف ,,من فضلك راسل الإدارة من هنا
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات الشاعر لطفي الياسيني :: English Forums :: Political Forum-
انتقل الى: